Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash.
- Specially formulated for your baby's clothes
- New zero-waste compostable packaging
- Hypoallergenic, free of harsh chemicals, enzymes, dyes and artificial brighteners
- Cleans your little one’s cotton clothes, cloth diapers, towels and blankets
- For High Efficiency (HE) washers, standard washers and hand wash
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
Tru Earth Certifications
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener; Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster; PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix; Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative; Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient); Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster; Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing; Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer; Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent); Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener; Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents); Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients; Residual Water