Its pumice stone composition allows you to remove any stain without damaging surfaces. This cream offers a never-before-seen level of gloss, polish and protection. Your cleaning skills will be so on point, people will think Mary Poppins lives in the house.
How to Use: Shake well, pour the cleaner on a surface (if hot, wait until it gets cool) and rub. Wipe with a soft cloth. If necessary, use a scraper for tough stains. Do not use a steel wool or a scouring pad.
- Keep out of childrens reach, avoid ingestion or contact with eyes. Avoid freezing.
- Contact – Rinse eyes for several minutes.
- Ingestion – Drink a lot of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention, if needed.
- Designed to clean, polish and protect your surfaces
- Does not leave any greasy film
- Cleans bathtub, sink, oven-top, pans and glued food residue
- Bulk refill
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Safe ingredients
- Aqua Eau
- Talc Scouring agent from mineral source
- Pumice Mineral derived cleaning agent
- Glycerin Plant derived cleaning agent
- C9-11 pareth-6 Synthetic source cleaning agewnt
- Diethylene monobutyl ether Grain alcohol-technical grade
- Dimethicone Plant derived weting agent
- Citric acid Preservative and PH adjuster specificaly selected from vegetable and no-synthetic sources
- Smectite clay Mineral PH adjuster
- Xanthan gum Plant derived viscosity adjuster
- Sodium citrate Plantderived PH adjuster
- Fragrance (with essential oil)
We are transparent, like our containers. We post the full list of all our ingredients on our labels because we are proud of the effectiveness of our products and the ingredients we use to achieve them.