The OLA Bamboo toothbrush for dogs is an eco-friendly choice that’s also a good choice for your pet’s dental health. Eighty-five percent of cats and dogs will experience dental problems in their lives, including gum infections, plaque, tartar, bacteria or even gingivitis. The first sign of an issue is often bad breath—and one in two pet owners thinks that his or her animal sometimes has bad breath. By brushing their teeth regularly, you will be able to help them avoid a lot of issues. In the long run, bacteria from tartar can pass into the blood and spread to organs, which can cause heart or kidney failure.
It’s worth taking just thirty seconds to brush your furry friend’s teeth every day or at least two to three times a week.
- Curved head specially designed to better reach all teeth in the animal’s oral cavity
- Compact head for effective, more pleasant brushing
- The handle of the toothbrush is 100% compostable and biodegradable. It is made of bamboo.
- The bristles of the OLA Bamboo toothbrush are made of high-quality nylon for better brushing.
- According to some studies, bamboo has natural antimicrobial properties.
- Designed in Canada and made in China
- The packaging is also recyclable or compostable by your city.
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest