While this time can be an overwhelming and isolating time for many, here's some ways you can connect with mom on a day when all we want to do is give her a hug! Here's our round up of self-care treats for mom's well-deserved "me time", and day of pampering.
1) Charcoal & Rose Petals Clay Mask - a range of masks to remove impurities, bring life and balance back into the skin and to heal and revitalize, for some gentle pampering.
2) Charcoal & Rose Petals - Mini Sweet Patchouli Soap - beautiful handmade soaps infused with botanicals and essential oils, with calming, relaxing natural fragrances.
3) Eralume - Lavender Pillow Mist - A calming herbal blend which contains lavender and chamomile to allow mom to unwind, de-stress and drift off into a blissful slumber.
4) Chocosol Traders' Cherry Vanilla Dark Chocolate - This decadently delightful chocolate bar, is made with very special sour cherries from Quebec, soaked in organic apple juice which are a perfect balance of tang and sweetness.
5) Market Candle Company - Calm Soy Candle - This locally made soy candle has french vanilla & fragrant french lavender on the nose with a hint of eucalyptus, sure to be relaxing for mom.
6) Cocoon Apothecary - Jade Roller - A hand-held facial massage tool that reduces puffiness, increases blood circulation, and helps serums absorb into skin. This unique skincare tool pairs perfectly with Cocoon Apothecary's Rosehip Oil Serum, a cold-pressed oil from rose seeds that is high in antioxidants to target the signs of aging. This rejuvenating oil serum can be applied as a night treatment or a daily moisturizer.
All these and more sustainable, natural, eco-friendly gifts are available at Replenish General Store. We will offer complimentary gift packaging for all Mother's Day orders, as well as free local delivery in Aurora, Richmond Hill, Newmarket and King City.