The Large Swag is perfect to store a large variety of fruit, veggies and leafy greens of any size
You can have a combination of fruits, veggies and leafy greens all in one Swag. The Swag not only saves you money – it saves time. Less rummaging through your fridge and less trips to the shops!
Our lightweight produce bags are also great to use within your Swags in order to keep loose things like snow peas or loose-leaf spinach contained.
Comes in assorted colours!
If you want to trial one Swag first, we highly recommend trialling the Large Swag.
Width: 42cm x Height:52cm (opened up and including flap height) 42cm x 38cm not including the flap.
The Swag core features are;
- Swags Love to be machine washed in cold water
- Colour coded trim so you know what’s in each Swag
- Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- ethically and fair-trade produce (SEDEX)
- ‘How to Use’ Information booklet is rolled into each single Swag
- a dollar portion of each product sold or given away is donated to Destiny Rescue
How to use your Swags;
Machine wash before use. Dampen Swags under the tap and wring out excess water. Pack fruit, veggies and leafy greens into your Swags and place in the crisper of the fridge. BOOM! TWO Weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every two-three weeks, turn inside out, empty crumbs and cold machine wash preferably with plant-based washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible.