Enjoy 30g of our delicious, freshly ground ceremonial matcha, perfectly packed in our custom twist - top tin. Refillable.
In store refill $40/100g
When you drink matcha, whether in a latte, a killer smoothie, or 'straight up', you are consuming the entire tea leaf. For this reason, those leaves better be the highest quality, cleanest leaves out there.
Our Premium Ceremonial Matcha comes directly from a Certified Organic farm in Kagoshima, Japan. Located at the southern tip of the country, in the shadow of an active volcano, this exceptional matcha features deep umami flavour, light grassy notes, and a brilliant green colour.
Green Tea Has Been Linked To:
- Improved dental health, including reducing sensitivity, plaque build-up and bad breath
- An increase in bone density and protection against fractures
- Fighting off free radicals, disease and reducing overall cell damage
- Improved cardiovascular health, including helping to lower blood pressure
- Slowing down the natural aging process of the brain
- Increased focus and a better sleep
- Helping to maintain a healthy weight
Brewing Tip (Beware of Burnt Leaves):
Do you find green tea a bit too bitter? It may not be the tea, but instead, the way that you’re brewing it. Boiling water can burn these delicate leaves, killing off their natural sweetness, and leaving you with a pot full of bitter leaves.
For optimal flavour, add hot (not boiling water) to your green tea leaves. Japanese and Spring green teas are best brewed with slightly cooler temperatures (160-170 degrees F), while Chinese greens steep well around the 170-180 degree mark.