Plantable greeting card embedded with basil OR parsley OR dill seeds. Planting instruction at the back!
- The envelopes and our stickers are made from sugarcane residues. The best way to make sure they are not using forest resources.
- The glue they use is 100% vegetable-based and non-toxic.
- All of their plastic sleeves are vegetable-based and certified compostable.
- Their paper is 100% recycled post-consumer material.
- Their seeds are GMO free.
Watch how to plant your card!
Flowerink is a business built in Montreal creating stationary items and greeting cards that are environmentally friendly. The paper used in the business is mostly seed paper! The seeds are either wildflowers or herbs.
Everything is illustrated and printed in Montreal, Canada.