Grow your own sprouts! A healthy addition to salads and sandwiches. 100% hemp fabric (woven) Hemp fabric is mildew-resistant, dries well - and is the perfect medium for growing many sprouts.
The process is similar for growing sprouts.
1. Place 1 - 3 tablespoons of sprouting seeds in the bag.
2. Put the bag in a bowl of water and soak overnight.
3. Next morning, rinse the sprouts.
4. Hang the bag on a knob, with a bowl/plate underneath to catch water drips
5. In the evening, dip the bag in a bowl of water for 2-3 minutes, hang up on knob
6. Repeat step 5 every morning and night.
Depending on the seed types, your sprouts will be ready in 3-7 days. This bag is good for storing the grown sprouts in your fridge as well.
About the Green Cann
Handmade in Canada (Aurora, ON). The Green Cann is focused on bringing Canadian consumers a wide selection of eco-friendly hemp products. You'll notice that many of our products are made right here in Canada (like our hemp washcloths!) This is a trend that we will continue to expand. Our goal at The Green Cann is to deliver the highest quality products with the lowest impact on the environment.