An organic blend of carefully curated ingredients including rosemary and jojoba essential oils to both nourish and repair hair.
- Repairs and softens
- Increases shine
- Nourishing and moisturizing
- Certified natural
- Handmade in Bon Echo, Ontario
Apply a few drops (no more than a dime) into fingers then massage into hair ends on wet or dry styles. Depending on preference and hair type. Apply remaining oil into body and on cuticles!
For curly / thicker hair:
- Can be used more thoroughly/daily or on dry hair.
- Apply a few drops on wet or dry hair. Reapply to dry hair to tame flyaways or style.
For fine hair:
- Best used 1-3 times a week (depending on damage/dryness)
- Apply a couple of drops (no more than a dime) to wet hair and leave in until the next hair wash.
Vegan | Organic
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, *Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Arnica Cordifolia, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Osmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil. *Organic
Watch how to apply this serum!
About Birch Babe Naturals
At Birch Babe, we are driven by our belief in making small, attainable changes everyday within our own practices and celebrating these changes within our growing online community. Present day, we are extremely proud to be able to say that we are almost completely plastic-free and shipped in an environmentally-friendly way. All products are carefully handcrafted and environmentally packaged in Ontario, Canada.