- 16 pads inside a bamboo storage box with a wash bag
- (70%) bamboo viscose and (30%) cotton fiber
- This product contains an adhesive based on natural latex
- Biodegradable fibers
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- The fiber/hectare ratio is one of the highest of all textile fibers.
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
Machine wash and tumble dry in the bag provided for this purpose..
About OLA Bamboo
OLA Bamboo is a Canadian company based in Quebec. When you purchase an OLA Bamboo’s eco products, you are helping Compensation CO2 Québec plant trees. For us, reducing our carbon footprint and benefitting the health of our beautiful planet is crucial. Since the beginning of this venture, over 3,000 trees have been planted in Notre-Dame-des-Bois and Stratford, Quebec—thanks to you!
In other words, during their growth, these trees will capture an amount of carbon equivalent to that emitted by 130 cars—every year! And that’s just the beginning.