- Each box contains 400 cotton swabs.
- Made of natural bamboo and organic cotton, 100% compostable
- Soft cotton
- Bamboo cotton swabs are sturdier than plastic or cardboard ones.
- The packaging is also recyclable or compostable by your city.
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
About OLA Bamboo
OLA Bamboo is a Canadian company based in Quebec. When you purchase an OLA Bamboo’s eco products, you are helping Compensation CO2 Québec plant trees. For us, reducing our carbon footprint and benefitting the health of our beautiful planet is crucial. Since the beginning of this venture, over 3,000 trees have been planted in Notre-Dame-des-Bois and Stratford, Quebec.
In other words, during their growth, these trees will capture an amount of carbon equivalent to that emitted by 130 cars—every year! And that’s just the beginning.