- Facial steams provide a deep cleanse for pores. They help loosen and break down build up of dirt and oil, to assist in preventing clogged pores that can lead to breakouts along with softening black heads for easier extraction
- The combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation. This boost of blood flow nourishes your skin and delivers oxygen. The result is a natural, healthy glow.
- Warm steam also helps to hydrate the skin by helping to increase oil production, naturally moisturizing the face.
- It is believed facial steams work as a gentle exfoliate.
It helps your skin better absorb skin care products. Steam increases skin
’s permeability, enabling it to better absorb topicals afterwards and when adding herbs and essential oils to the steam, the beneficial properties penetrate the skin better.
- It promotes collagen and elastin. The increased blood flow experienced during a steam facial promotes collagen and elastin production.
- It's soothing. The feeling of warm steam on your face is relaxing.
Normal Skin: Camomile flowers, Lavender buds, Rose buds/petals, Camomile Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Rose Essential Oil
Oily Skin: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, Thyme, Eucalyptus, Lavender and Rosemary Essential Oil
SiSi Georgian Bay is a unique small batch skincare company, based on pure and simple principals in Parry Sound, Ontario. We carefully source and select the best natural, organic and wild ingredients, in order to utilize gentle, yet powerful, plant based properties. Our formulas are developed with tremendous care and attention to detail, guided by the sacred traditions of herbal and botanical alchemy.