- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, add wet ingredients and bear with an electric mixer until combine.
- Add all dry ingredients (from this jar) & combine.
- Scoop out dough (about 2 tbs per cookie) & place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
- Clean out this jar and reuse it :)
Ingredients: Flour, baking soda, corn starch, salt, brown sugar, butterscotch ships, toffee pieces
*May contain traces of nuts
About Sweets By Design
Welcome to Sweets By Design, where mini works of edible art are created! I specialize in custom homemade sugar cookies decorated with royal icing. I am located in King City, Ontario